Saturday, May 09, 2009

ALMOST 34 weeks!!

Yay! I guess officially it's monday that I'll be 34 weeks along. This has been a big goal for us and now it's almost here. I am feeling quite pregnant :) and loving it! There isn't much to say but more of the same.

The medication that I'm on isn't working as well as before so there are definately more episodes of frequent contractions but I told my doctor this past wednesday that my goal each week is to stay out of the hospital! So far so good :) I have been doing lots of resting especially in the afternoons and evenings. Of course, I am also getting a bit anxious and this makes the laying down and relaxing not always so "relaxing" :\ I feel like getting up and being busy but well, the nesting will have to wait a bit I guess!

Of course, as great as 34 weeks is I am hoping for another couple of weeks to make sure this babe is healthy and happy when he/she is born. The best thing about the 34 week mark is that I can deliver the baby in B'ham instead of Seattle. It will be so much nicer for us and the kids if I am close to home and they can share in all the fun and excitement of meeting their new little brother or sister sooner than later!

I'll will try to keep you posted in the next few weeks yet :)

1 comment:

George van Popta said...

That's good news, Kristi. We pray for continued blessings for you and babe.