Thursday, May 21, 2009

35 weeks and counting :)


I didn't think I'd be so blessed to be able to post at 35 weeks with this pregnancy but we have indeed been incredibly blessed. With much, much prayer and patience we are facing almost turning 36 weeks this sunday. This is the furthest I have carried any pregnancy even though my wonderful doctor did not expect me to carry much past 33 weeks.

It's so fun to feel this baby grow and move. I am measuring about 38 weeks now and the doctor and I agree that this baby won't be tiny ;) and of course the further I carry the bigger he/she is getting!! So, I suppose now I am finally at peace with having a c-section ;)

Everything seems great with baby. Heartbeat is going strong every week. We've been to the hospital in the last week to be monitored and my contractions are holding at about 4 - 6 an hour and as long as they don't get much closer together the doctor is ok with me being at home and waiting for things to change. I am still on the nifedepine and should be for another 5ish days or so. This week I am done with the progesterone shots (hooray) and so now we are starting to await (some days more patiently than others) the arrival of this little one.

Thanks for continuing to check up on us and keeping us in your prayers!!

xoxoxo

No comments: